Availability

Harbourside

Sleeps: 4
Bedrooms: 2
Prices from: £495 per Week
Location: 

Harbourside is a beautiful self catering holiday cottage situated in the village of Hope Cove in South Devon, 20 metres from the sea.  The area surrounded by stunning beaches and scenery, as well as some lovely towns to visit.

The holiday cottage is designed to accommodate a maximum of 4 persons on  the two floors.

On the top floor there are two bedrooms with views of the south coast. The master bedroom, has a large king sized bed, chest of drawers and closet and can accommodate 2 people. There is also small bedroom with a set of bunk beds which would be perfect for two children. There is also a bathroom, with a large shower, WC and sink. The open plan ground floor faces the south coast (overlooking the beach) and contains the lounge and kitchen. The kitchen has an electric oven with a ceramic top, microwave, fridge/freezer and a combined washer and tumble dryer.

Hair Dryer
WiFi
Land Line
TV with Free View
DVD Player
Combined Washer / Dryer
2 minutes from the Beach
Local Guides
Check Availability Contact Us

Harbourside is available for weekly rental and short term rental out of season. Weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday and short term rentals are chargeable per night with a minimum stay of three nights. Short term rentals are to be taken within a Saturday to Saturday period. All prices are fully inclusive* and include a £50 refundable damage deposit on ALL Bookings

A 30% non-refundable deposit secures your booking with the remaining 70% becoming payable 30 days prior to your holiday and is again non refundable.*Inclusive means rental cost / heat and light / ready made beds / WiFi and for weekly visitors a welcome pack.

Local Attractions

Harbour
Wild Swimming
Village Pub
Local Restaurants
Local Walks
Local Beaches

Harbourside Holiday Cottage
Hope Cove
Nr Kingsbridge
South Devon
TQ7 3HQ